1) How far along are you now? Tomorrow will be 27 weeks!
2) When is your due date? 24 November 2011
3) What has been your preggy high this week? Didn’t really have a high as I’ve been feeling so low but Caleb was 820 grams last Monday at our gynae appointment! He’s starting to stretch his legs and I can see the little bulges it makes – it’s also pronounced enough now that sometimes he kicks and stretches quite sore!
4) What has been your preggy low this week? Having bronchitis and being off for a whole week… the off part being nice, but the hacking coughing and drama resulting from illegal access to my pc not so much…
5) How are you sleeping? Not well, actually – don’t know if it’s the new bed or the new house but Hubby and I both sleep lightly lately…
6) What is on your list of things to do in the next month re prep for baby? Starting to get his room settled – set up the camping cot and unpacking the stuff we have so long – we also really need to start buying clothes for Caleb! We have very little babygrows and stuff, but seeing as though it’s technically still winter there aren’t summer babygrows… guess we’ll have to wait some more.
7) When is your next appointment? 22 September ( it was supposed to be a week sooner but the receptionist didn’t get the part where I said we were there last week and due to illness I couldn’t phone for the next appointment right away- so instead of 3 weeks away, it’s still four weeks!! ARGH!)
8) What is your current craving? Not really craving anything except substantial food – stuff like sarmies are too light in the pants…
9) How are you feeling physically? Snotty, and not in the arrogant way. My round ligaments are taking a double whammy with the coughing and Caleb growing, so that’s quite ouch.
10) How are you feeling emotionally? Normally very good but today I’m bedonnerd at certain people’s insecurity and jealousy.
11) How is your partner dealing with the pregnancy at this stage? He could be a little more supportive (preparing himself for his role in all this and the birth) but he’s enjoying playing You Nudge, I Nudge with Caleb! He’s also fiercely protective of all his stuff and his room (always chasing the cats away if they even get near the door!!)
12) Do you know the sex of your baby yet? And do you have a name finalised? Thinking about Joshua as his second name.
13) Will you be trying for Natural or Caesar? Whichever one comes first or is necessary.
14) Which hospital will you be having your baby at? Femina Clinic
15) Wearing maternity clothes? Yup… at least my pants still fit!
16) What is your Tummy measurement? No idea! But it’s getting very round and actually looks cute to me
17) How much does baby weigh/ measure at the moment? (Or at last scan) Caleb weighed in at 820 g last Monday. Bit small says the Doc but nothing to be worried about.
18) How much weight have you gained to date? Last Wednesday, up until 8.4 kg’s… yikes!! I’ve been picking up weight everywhere, my hands and feet, my arms, hips, bum, face… some say it’s water retention but I dunno… hopefully I’ll lose it all quickly!
19) Having baby-related dreams? No, I’m starting to dream about the discomforts of the 3rd trimester – dreamt last night that I was lying om my back cos my hips ached and I was still uncomfy and someone in the dream told me to turn slightly to the side and stuff a pillow under my hip… which actually worked! I slept much better afterward!
20) Stretchmarks? New ones on my hips… argh
21) What is your nursery room theme? No theme but we changed the colors – actually exchanged the camp cot for a dark choc brown, light beige and avo green, as well as the stroller!
22) Next milestone due? Bed is booked and our 4D scan is scheduled for the 9th of September! Can’t wait!!
23) What do you miss? The death-like state that I slept in during my first trimester and the first part of the second… and I miss coffee! Was tortured this weekend by Wimpy’s coffee, it smelled heavenly! But coffee is taboo, gives me migraines…
24) What are you looking forward to? Going home this afternoon and getting away from this place.
25) What is the best preggy advice you have been given? Everything everyone has told me so far!