December 31, 2007 in Uncategorized
Frog and I were discussing our New Years Resolutions. Not easy when you’re only 5 months old to understand the concept of a new year or to decide what it is you wish to change / work on / make better. But she’s decided that the following may just be resolutions she’s willing to follow through with:
In the words of Frog:
- Get off my bottom and get moving! There is so much to see in the world, why waste time lying around?
- Wean myself off boob juice. Ah difficult one, but there comes a time in every girls life where she needs to experience the joys of food. First butternut, then chicken, then chocolate!!
- Express myself a little more clearly. The adult creatures don’t really seem to understand me all the time. That said they are teaching me sign language, must practice more.
- See more of the world. Of course, I am only going to Luxembourg, France (flying business class of course!), Canada and the USA next year. There must be more to see.
- Enlarge my artistic repertoire – from hand and foot prints to award winning / money making / mommy pleasing pieces of art. Must get hold of paint in a colour other than green. Mommy’s red lipstick might do nicely…